Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Rockit Home
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20/5/19. Use of our web site and the sale and purchase of goods from the web site are governed by our terms and conditions as set out below. “We” or “Our” means Rockit Home. “You” or “your” means the person accessing, using or ordering from our web site over the Internet.
- Full payment, including carriage cost, must be received and cleared through our bank prior to dispatch of goods.
- All orders will despatched promptly. Allow up to 14 days.
- All goods will be charged at the prices prevailing at the time of despatch.
- Rockit Home reserves the right to impart to the purchaser any unexpected increases in production and carriage costs. In the event of loss or damage to goods during transit, Rockit Home must receive written notification from the purchaser. The unused, damaged goods will be replaced.
Disclaimer: Rockit Home products are guaranteed for the purpose for which they are designed. Rockit Home cannot accept responsibility for damage to goods or injury if used for any other purpose.
The Old Mitchell’s Dryers,
Prices, description and availability of goods
Prices are subject to change without notice and all goods are sold subject to availability. Where goods are temporarily out of stock we will contact you so that you may choose between a refund on the item, having it shipped when it is back in stock or selecting an alternative product. Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colours may vary slightly from those shown on the web site due to the limitations of Internet technology. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
You may order online using a credit / debit card (We accept Visa / Mastercard / Switch). All prices are in pounds sterling (£) and credit / debit card transactions for orders outside the UK will be converted by the card company at their current exchange rates. All our transactions are processed by our payment partner PayPal.
Payment by Bank Transfer - Payment can also be made using bank transfer please email for more details
Shipping & Carriage
UK mainland £5.95 per order excluding large/heavy items which will be charged at £24.95 per item. For other areas please contact us.
4. Cooling off period and cancellation / returns
We want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us. Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the goods purchased you may cancel your order and return the goods to the Merchant within 7 working days from receipt of the goods, you will receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. It is your responsibility to take care of the goods before returning them, and they must be returned in a state where they can be resold. We will not accept return of:
- Fresh / disposable / perishable goods (e.g. flowers or fresh foods).
- Sealed audio / video recordings or computer software which have been opened.
- Goods made to the customer's personal specifications.
- We will provide returns information in with the delivery note/invoice. Where you wish to return goods and do not have returns information, you can contact customer services for the returns address shown above. Whichever way, it is vital that you enclose a covering letter with the return detailing your name, full address, order number and reason for return (please also specify whether you require an exchange or refund). We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt.
- Unless the goods are defective, damaged or not as specified on your order acknowledgement, you are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. If however the goods are faulty then the postage costs will be refunded.
Should you have a complaint with the service or product we provide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge your complaint within 48hours, advise on how long it will take to resolve the complaint and keep you informed throughout. It is our policy that all customers are happy with their purchases and endeavour to work closely with customers to resolve all matters in a speedy and satisfactory manner.
Trademarks and copyright
All third party copyright, trademarks, brand names, product names and titles on this web site are acknowledged. This web site is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content of the web site are the property of Rockit Home. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this web site, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this web site is prohibited.
Security is one of our highest priorities and we take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and off line. Information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard encryption software.
Notification of Changes
Notification of Changes